*bows*Osu!

  • Lugh13
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      *bows*Osu!

      I am but a lowly 9th kyu that has by chance found this wonderful Yahoo
      Group. I see Stoner Sensei is a member here. Which just proves that I
      will like being a member of this group. I myself study under Reynolds
      Sensei at Irvine Valley College. I hope to further my training a lot
      here as well as at the Dojo. I have also realized that the further I
      go the less I know.

      Your friend and brother
      Adrian A. Hoyle.