Thank You

  • aikidorat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      To everyone who sent notes of condolences, I want to say thank you on behalf
      of Shirley James and the entire James family. I spoke to Shirley again this
      evening and told her about all of the e-mails I have received and will give
      to her personally tomorrow at the memorial service. She was impressed and
      thankful.

      On behalf of Sensei James' students, I want to thank you for the support and
      love that you have shown that is the true spirit of Aikido.

      Sincerely,

      Kevin Bradley