Parker Workshop

  • aikidorat
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
      This is just a reminder to any interested Aikidoka. Amos Parker Sensei will
      be visiting Aurora, Illinois for a weekend workshop from September 20-23.
      We are not a large dojo, so this promises to be a nice, intimate
      opportunity.

      Come share Aikido, good times, meet some new friends, and reacquaint
      yourself with old friends.

      For more information, call me at 630/623-5829 or 630/830-2001.

      Kevin Bradley
      Meishinkan Dojo
    • Shumaker, Gordon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
        Kevin
        Parker Sensei taught at our clinic in St. Paul over the Labor Day weekend.
        It was sensational! But it did take most of us 2 or 3 days to recover.

        Amos is also a wonderful, down-to-earth guy who loves Aikido. We are
        fortunate to have him so readily available to teach.

        Good luck with your clinic.
        Gordon Shumaker
        Shuharikan Dojo

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
          Thanks Gordon:

          We are hoping to get him in here as often as possible, especially with James
          Sensei's health and imminent retirement. I'm sure our recuperation time
          will be as lengthy, if not longer, than yours.