New Photo Gallery at Sendokan Website

  • Craig Deveau
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hello Everyone,

      I have just finished adding a new Photo Gallery to the Sendokan website.  These pictures were taken during the "Obon" Aikido Seminar with Sensei Robert Mustard, which took place at the Sendokan Dojo between August 11-13, 2000.

      The new pictures can be found at the following link, under the heading "Photo Gallery 3":

      Also, there were many instructors who participated during the Aikido demonstration that took place on Saturday August 12.  If anyone who participated in that demo has some pictures they would like to contribute to this Photo Gallery, please contact me of forward your pictures to cdeveau@....

      Regards,

      Craig Deveau

    • Jim and Denise Murray
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2000
        Hello Everyone,

        http://www.aikido-yoshinkai.org/sendokan/Gallery.htm

        Also, there were many instructors who participated during the Aikido demonstration that took place on Saturday August 12. If anyone who participated in that demo has some pictures they would like to contribute to this Photo Gallery, please contact me of forward your pictures to cdeveau@....

        Regards,

        Craig Deveau
      • Blake Moorcroft
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2000
          To all users on the Yoshinkan e-groups mailing list:

          Please be advised that the message listed below, recently sent by
          "Jim and Denise Murray" <jdmurray@...> was identified
          by my anti-virus system as containing an attachment called
          NAVIDAD.EXE. The McAffee anti-virus shield identifies this
          attachment as a medium risk virus threat. Anyone receiving that
          it. If the attachment has been executed, have your system
          checked immediately.

          Sincerely;

          Blake Moorcroft
          Chudokan Aikido Dojo
          Windsor, Ontario, Canada

          also - Senior Programmer Analyst
          Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine
          Windsor, Ontario, Canada

          To: <yoshinkan@egroups.com>
          From: "Jim and Denise Murray" <jdmurray@...>
          Date sent: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 18:37:09 -0500 (EST)
          Send reply to: yoshinkan@egroups.com

          > Hello Everyone,
          >
          > I have just finished adding a new Photo Gallery to the Sendokan website.
          > These pictures were taken during the "Obon" Aikido Seminar with Sensei
          > Robert Mustard, which took place at the Sendokan Dojo between August
          > 11-13, 2000.
          >
          > The new pictures can be found at the following link, under the heading
          > "Photo Gallery 3":
          >
          > http://www.aikido-yoshinkai.org/sendokan/Gallery.htm
          >

          > Also, there were many instructors who participated during the Aikido
          > demonstration that took place on Saturday August 12. If anyone who
          > participated in that demo has some pictures they would like to contribute
          > to this Photo Gallery, please contact me of forward your pictures to
          > cdeveau@....
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Craig Deveau

          Blake Moorcroft (Sei Bu)

          Chudokan Aikido Dojo bmoorcroft@...
          Chudokai Aikido Federation International http://www.mnsi.net/~chudo/
          Windsor, Ontario, Canada
        • j j
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 26, 2000
            Thank You Blake. The last time a virus came in under
            an Aikido guise it ravaged my e-mail.

            Jim Jeannette

          • Endres Weber

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 28, 2000
                You had better check your system cause it looks like you have the Navidad
                virus.

                Kerry Nash
              • Randy Stoner
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 28, 2000
                  Kerry,

                  What are the symptoms of this virus?

                  Randy
                  --- "Kerry S. Nash" <knash2@...> wrote:
                  > You had better check your system cause it looks like
                  > you have the Navidad
                  > virus.
                  >

                  > Kerry Nash

                  http://shopping.yahoo.com/
                • Ryan Tasker
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 28, 2000
                    If anyone here even remotely thinks they're infected with this virus. . .
                    Then please scan your system with an anti-virus software.

                    And do NOT download that file, and do NOT run it. . .
                    Just delete it from your inbox. . . better to be safe, then sorry.

                    Ryan
                    > > You had better check your system cause it looks like
                    > > you have the Navidad
                    > > virus.
                    > >

                    > > Kerry Nash

                    > http://shopping.yahoo.com/

                  • Kerry S. Nash
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 28, 2000
                      The one symptom McAfee reports is a "blue eye" on the taskbar next to the
                      clock. Go to their site http://www.mcafee.com

                      Kerry