Reminder - TigerLily Weekend Seminar with Amos Park...

  • yoshinkan@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2000

      TigerLily Weekend Seminar with Amos Parker Shihan--Clinic 1

      Date: Friday, August 11, 2000
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      TigerLily T'ai Chi & Aikido/Shinrikan DojoMaster welcomes Amos
      Parker Shihan, 8th Dan for a weekend seminar.

      All students, all styles are welcome. Please let us know if you
      are coming. Classes are $10 each/$40 for the weekend.

      TigerLily T'ai Chi & Aikido
      8501 N. Bash St., Suite 500
      Indianapolis, IN 46250
      317-579-9055
      tigerlily@...

      Please contact us for directions or more information.
    • yoshinkan@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2000

        TigerLily Weekend Seminar with Amos Parker Shihan--Clinic 3

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2000

          TigerLily Weekend Seminar with Amos Parker Shihan--Clinic 4

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 9, 2000

            TigerLily Weekend Seminar with Amos Parker Shihan--Clinic 2