Reminder - Takeno Clinic 1 (AYC, Toronto)

  • yoshinkan@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000

      Takeno Clinic 1 (AYC, Toronto)

      Date: Friday, June 9, 2000
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM UTC (GMT+00:00)

      Aikido Yoshinkai Canada is once again proud to present Takafumi
      Takeno Sensei at our Headquarters in Toronto for a series of 5
      clinics. These will take place from June 9 to June 11, 2000.

      Takeno Sensei (8th Dan) is the Chief Instructor of the Yamanashi
      Yoshinkan Headquarters.

      Location:
      Aikido Yoshinkai Canada
      399 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor