Mustard Sensei Seminars

  • Chris & Charmaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      What an incredible weekend!

      I don't really know how else to put it. Everything was absolutely
      perfect. Everyone at the Aiki Centre, under the leadership of Jim and
      Sue Jeannette Sensei(s), should be congratulated for their excellent
      organization and running of the weekend. I know personally what a lot
      of work this is and you all did a fabulous job!

      Robert Mustard Sensei ran 6 clinics over three days including one Kenshu
      class Saturday morning. After having the chance to see and feel Mustard
      Sensei's techniques again, I am even more jealous of those who live and
      train close to him. To misquote a recent publication, I affectionately
      refer to you all as: "The Bastards".

      Throughout the clinics Mustard Sensei showed quite clearly what makes
      him, without question, one of the top Yoshinkan Aikido teachers in the
      world today. His execution of technique is inspiring, his understand of
      technique is superb, and so his teaching of technique is outstanding.
      If you doubt this, or think that I'm exagerating . . . I urge you to go
      and see for yourself. Go to as many clinics as you like, and then go to
      one of Mustard Sensei clinics -- perhaps at the Sendokan (Nic Mills) in
      August this year or back at the Aiki Centre next year. I am sure that
      you too will come away with the same incredible feeling of 'WOW' that I
      have.

      Once again, I would like to thank Jim and Sue Jeanette Sensei(s) and the
      Aiki Centre for all of their hard work and I would also like to thank
      Mustard Sensei for his unselfish sharing of the fruits of his countless
      years of 'shugyo'.

      OSU!

      Chris Johnston

      PS. Congratulations to Nic Mills on his promotion to yondan and to Dawn
      Rusch on her promotion to sandan.