Directory Update

  • smiranda@rsvlonline.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hello Everyone,

          Throw away the dojo directory because I've added 7 new schools to the list.  All 7 schools are in Spain, and are affiliated with Jacques Muguruza of Aikido Yoshinkai de France.

          Many thanks to Jacques Muguruza and Alexandre Herrou, for the new listings.  That brings the directory to 99 schools.

          Please note that all communication via email to these schools, should be sent to AikiYoshin@....

      Cheers,

      Steven Miranda, Chief Instructor
      Aikido Yoshinkan Sacramento
      Seikeikan Dojo
      www.seikeikan.com
    • Steven Miranda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        Happy 2001 to one and all. I hope this note finds you all well and
        and in fabulous health.

        I've updated the dojo directory and added two new schools. Rob Carey
        is a student of Alvine McClure Sensei and is now teaching in San
        Antonio TX. Parker Sensei has already done a weekend clinic with
        him. Greg Berg, student of Geordan Reynolds Sensei and Kevin
        Pickard, student of Chris Howie Sensei and now Jacques Payet Sensei,
        have opened a dojo in North San Diego County, CA.

        In addition to these two schools, I recently added a new school in
        St. Petersburg Russia. This school has close ties to Terada Kiyoyuki
        Shihan.

        Please join me in welcoming these three new schools to our ever
        growing family; and keep those updates coming.

        The directory is now at 115, which also includes some AYC and CAF
        affiliated dojos, which were added at their request. I hope to
        receive soon, the dojo information for the two schools in Portugal. I
        would also like to add all schools in Japan. Hopefully someone out
        there has a list that they can provide.

        Finally... I've made the current list available in TEXT format for
        those that are bandwidth challenged.

        OSU!

        Steven Miranda
        Seikeikan Dojo