[yoshinkan] Re: Report on Amos Parker in Indianapolis

  • TeddieL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2000
      Kevin,

      Thanks for the good wishes! You are always welcome, and we are hoping to do
      some "field trips" as well.

      Congratulations to you, David, Richard & Richard as well as the name. What
      is the translation of Meishinkan?

      We are looking forward to a great year in 2000. We've planned 2 workshops so
      far--look for an announcement in the next few days

      Take care, and Happy New Year.
      Teddie
    • Charles Yeomans
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2000
        At 12:42 PM -0500 12/31/99, TeddieL@... wrote:
        >Amos Parker sensei, HachiDan, Clinic in Indianapolis--from Leslie Mills
        >

        >It is with tremendous pleasure that I would like to report to you on the
        >
        >first clinic given by Amos Parker sensei at the Shinrikan dojo in
        >
        >Indianapolis (TigerLily T'ai Chi and Aikido Inc).

        It sounded great. However, next time you plan to have a seminar,
        please check with me first to make certain that it fits my schedule.
        My wife and I were in Japan attending a demonstration in Hamamatsu in
        honor of the 25th anniversary of Shizuoka dojo and thus could not
        make it.

        We're hoping to bring Takeshita shihan (from Shizuoka dojo) to teach
        a seminar on aikido, and possibly SMR jodo, sometime this summer.

        Charles Yeomans