9341New Year's Seminar Info

  • Alan Shumak Sensei
    Jan 21, 2014

      Happy New Year!

      I figure that if you haven’t heard about the upcoming seminars on Facebook, your dojo’s wall, through dojo gossip, or the other normal systems of talk, that we can easily double last year’s posting by sending out info about the first  of many exciting events this year.

      First up:

      GTA New Year’s Seminar
      Jan 26th 2014 at Toronto Aikido Center (Midland and progress) we are hosting a huge card of local Sensei’s for a first ever all GTA New Year’s Training Seminar. This FREE seminar starts at 10:00 sharp, and runs through to 4:30, with breaks in between. Open to all levels, all dojos, anyone and everyone. The Sensei’s involved add up to approximately 36 Dans or so…

      Feel free to register on the Toronto Aikido Facebook page, or at www.torontoaikido.com/gtanewyear.

      Ando Shihan Seminar

      Co-hosted by Aikido London and Toronto Aikido, Ando Shihan is coming to hold a seminar in London on Weds. Feb 26th and Thurs. Feb 27th, and closes in Toronto from Fri Feb 28th – Sun Mar 2nd.

      Feel free to seek out more details at www.torontoaikido.com , on the Toronto Aikido Facebook page, or contacting me directly.

      Looking forward to seeing people during these events or on the mats in general in 2014!

      Alan Shumak - Toronto Aikido Centre                      _S\ο_