9338Morita Sense in Toronto this weekend - Oct 24 - 26

  • aikispike
    Oct 21, 2013
      Hello all,

      Please join us this weekend for a clinic with Morita Sensei from San Diego / San Francisco in Toronto. Morita Sensei is one of the most senior and experienced teachers in Yoshinkan Aikido and we are fortunate to have him visit us again. In addition to having wonderful technique, Morita Sensei has a very interesting, fun teaching style and his classes are always enjoyable.
      The class will be at AYC, which is located at 399 Yonge St.

      The schedule is:
      Thursday and Friday night: 7:30-9:00
      Saturday: 10:30-12:00, 2-4
      After the Friday class we will have a party in the dojo and after the Saturday class we will go to “The Wren” on Danforth where Sensei’s son Dennis has a fantastic pub.
      Classes are $50 each or $150 for all the classes.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic