      From: "Steven" <aysdojo@...>
      Sender: yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:23:47
      To: <yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Yoshinkan] The passing of Amos Lee Parker, 9th dan Shihan

      It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I inform you that Amos Lee Parker, 9th dan Shihan, passed away at his home in Houston, Texas. Funeral services are pending, however condolences can be left here and will be forwarded to his family. Information provided by the family regarding services will be posted on his Facebook group page. Please feel free to forward this message as you see fit.

      Yoshinkan Aikido has lost another great teacher and friend. Sensei will be sorely missed by many.

      SENSEI. DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA ...... OSU!