9328RE: [Yoshinkan] The passing of Amos Lee Parker, 9th dan Shihan

  • Alan Shumak Sensei
    Aug 20, 2013
      Osu!

      Very sorry to hear! I only had the pleasure of training under him once. Too
      many go too soon!

      Condolences to all, especially family.

      Alan

      Alan Shumak - Toronto Aikido Centre _S\�_

      647-896-2257

      dojo@...

      http://www.torontoaikido.com <http://www.torontoaikido.com/>