53Randalls - Kittery Point

  • paulik.helen
    Apr 15, 2008
      My maiden name is Helen Randall (father-John Moses Randall). I am
      researching my family trees - Randall and Seaward. I have traced the
      Randall side back to Reuben Randall as of the 1850 Kittery census. He
      was married to Maria Seaward. Does anyone have any information on
      Reuben's parents? I have found that the Maria Seaward relationship is
      connected to my mother's father (mother - Arlene Seaward, father -
      Harry Hinkley Seaward). I'd be happy to share what information I have
      with anyone who might need a connection to these two families.
      Helen
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic