48Independence Day Genealogy

  • David Sylvester
    Jul 3, 2007

      In the U.S.A. we celebrate the Independence of our nation every July 4.

      Tell us a story about the hero or heroine in your ancestry. Was he
      a soldier? Was she a nurse? A leader? A wife or other family member
      who stayed home to run the farm? A political leader? A patriot?

      If your ancestor helped to win Independence in another land we'd
      like to hear about him or her.

      If your ancestor was instrumental in gaining Independence in any
      other way tell us that story.

      If your ancestor does not fit any of the above criteria but was
      just plain Independent we'd love to hear about that one! :)

      I look forward to hearing your story.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic