Fw: Father's Day Discount & More!

  • York County Dads
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Monkey Joe's | Charlotte <monkeyjoesnc@...>
      To: yorkcountydads@...
      Sent: Fri, June 18, 2010 1:17:14 PM
      Subject: Father's Day Discount & More!

      In This Issue:
      Feature:

      Father's Day Discount

      What we're talking about: The 3rd times the Charm....MJ's voted Indoor Play Place for three years in a row!

      Photo Fun: Photographic Fun for you & your friends!

      Frequent User Card:
      On Sale Now...
      Pick one up Today & Save!

      News: Follow MJ's on Facebook Pineville, Matthews, University each have their own Facebook fan page.

      Click on any of the above icons or search for MJ's on Facebook. Each fan page will have information on special events & fun happenings at your favorite location!

      Feature: Father's Day Discount!

      It's time for Dad's (& Moms) to toss the ties, abandon the remote & motor to MJ's for a special day with the kids. MJ's Pineville, Matthews & University are offering $2 OFF regular admission in honor of Father's Day! Mom can give Dad a break & let the kids have a special time at MJ's or Dad can celebrate the day playing with the kids...either way, now is a great time for a little monkeying around at MJ's for Father's Day!

      Click here to print coupon!

      What we're talking about: MJ's Voted #1!

      The third time is still the charm! For the 3rd year in a row, MJ's has been voted the #1 indoor play place by the readers of Charlotte Parent Magazine. Thank you, parents, for your vote of confidence in our safe, outrageously bouncy, indoor fun place! Come in and celebrate with us. We'll all have a great time!

      Photo Fun: Fun Photo's that will make you Smile!

      Keep making that face & it'll get stuck that way and that's a good thing! MJ's in Pineville is pulling back the curtain on a little photographic fun. Starting today, we've set up a photo booth in our Pineville play area where you can take pictures of yourself, your best friend, your best friends nose or even your best monster face!! What happens behind the curtain, stays behind the curtain, at least until your pictures print out for you to look at & laugh over the years to come. You have the fun, we have the photo...Let's get them together!

      Frequent User Card: Pick yours up today!

      Pick up your MJ's Frequent User Card today & start saving money on every single visit!

      Click here for details!

      Can't see this email?
      Forward to a Friend
      Update your profile
      You are currently subscribed as yorkcountydads@....
      To unsubscribe or change your email address, click here.
      If you feel you have recieved this email in error,
      please report the suspected abuse to abuse@....
      www.e-interchange.com
      3421-M Saint Vardell Lane
      Charlotte, NC 28217