Fw: There's a new Stay At Home Dads Meetup Group!

  • York County Dads
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2009

      --- On Fri, 6/19/09, New Meetup Group <info@...> wrote:

      From: New Meetup Group <info@...>
      Subject: There's a new Stay At Home Dads Meetup Group!
      To: yorkcountydads@...
      Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 8:42 AM

      New Stay At Home Dads Meetup Group!

      Stay At Home Dads (Charlotte, NC)

      This group's first Meetup is already scheduled!

      Stay At Home Dads (Charlotte, NC) July Meetup — Sunday, July 26, 2009

      Group to support, engage and give society to guys located in Charlotte, NC who for one reason or another are at home with their children. As a Stay-at-Home Dad, I know how difficult it is sometimes to balance childcare with being a guy. I also know that there are many guys out there that would benefit from being able to communicate and meet up with men in the same scenario.

      Organized by:
      andy foote

      CHECK OUT THIS MEETUP GROUP
      Add info@... to your address book to receive all your Meetup emails.
      To manage your alerts settings, click here.
      Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: support@...
      Meetup Support, 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA