YCD Tuesday

  • York County Dads
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2008
      York County Dads will be at Plaza Fiesta off of Carowinds Blvd. this coming Tuesday (12/30/08)  at 10:00.  Admission is $2.00 last time I checked.  Hope to see you soon!

    • York County Dads
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
        York County Dads will be at Cherry Park at 1466 North Cherry Road this Tuesday at 9:30 am.  We hope to see you then!

      • York County Dads
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2010
          YCD will be at Harris St. Park in Fort Mill this coming Tuesday at 9:15.  Harris St Park is at 465 Harris St. wihich is off of Hwy.21.  If you are new please come introduce yourself.  We hope to see you then!

        • York County Dads
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2010
            York county Dads will be at Cherry Park (1466 Cherry Rd.  Rock Hill) this coming Tuesday a1t 9 am.  We hope to see you then!

          • York County Dads
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 27, 2010
              York County Dads will be at Plaza Fiesta  this Tuesday at 10 am.  The cost is $4 per child.  You can stay out of the heat and let your kids have fun for not much dough at all.  Hope to see you then!