York County Dads Thursday

  • York County Dads
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2008
      York County Dads will be at Plaza Fiesta this coming Thursday at
      10:00 am. The cost is either a dollar or 2. Hope to see you then!

      LOCATION:

      3700 Avenue of the Carolinas, Fort Mill, SC 29078
      How do I get to Plaza Fiesta Carolinas?
      If you are coming from the North, take I-77 South toward Columbia SC,
      take the Carowinds Blvd exit (EXIT 90).
      Take the ramp toward Carowinds
      Turn right onto Avenue of the Carolinas and you will find us on the
      right.

      If you are coming from the South, take I-77 North towards Charlotte
      NC, take the Carowinds Blvd exit (EXIT 90).
      Turn left onto Carowinds Blvd
      Take a right onto Avenue of the Carolinas and you will find us on the
      right.

      http://www.plazafiestacarolinas.com/site/