York County Dads Friday

  • York County Dads
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2008

      Hello,

      York County Dads will be at Manchester Meadows this Friday at 10:00 am.  We hope to see you then!  Also here is the email about white water rafing that I am forwarding  . . .

       All -

      > Mark and I are interested in a planning a day at the White Water
      > Center --- for those who have not been there - in addition to the
      > rafting (which is 12 and up I believe) - there is a kids' climbing
      > wall and lots of trails for walking or biking. There is also
      > kayaking.
      >
      > With a large enough group - we can do two runs on the water - so
      > there is always 1/2 the adults with the kids... there is plenty of
      > room for picnic and there is a cafe for those who prefer to buy food.
      >
      > So, I'm happy to organize it and open to extending - so if you're
      > interested let me know --- and pass it on to others you'd like to
      > join in... and we'll organize a weekend day and time.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > -Carolyn Blair

      http://www.usnwc.org/

      York County Dads

    • York County Dads
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 13, 2008
        York County Dads will be at Cherry Park this Friday at 10:00 am in Rock Hill.  We hope to see you then!

        York County Dads
        http://www.geocities.com/yorkcountydads/

      • York County Dads
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 30 8:41 AM
          York County Dads will be at Cherry Park this Friday at 12:15.  The weather is supposed to be nicer this week so it is time we were outside again.  Hope to see you soon!