Dads Night Out/Summer Movie Magic

  • York County Dads
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008

      I am doing a Dads Night out Saturday if you can make it.  Have yet to pick a place but it has been a while.  Also, here is the Manchester Cinema Summer Movies for kids at 10:00 am.  Tickets are $1 and parents and group leaders are free.

      June 10th-12th  Surfs Up

      June 17th-19th  Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

      June 24th-26th  Firehouse Dog

      July 1st-3rd  Rugrats in Paris

      July 8th-10th  Bee Movie

      July 15th-17th  Everyone's Hero

      July 22nd-24th  Alvin & the Chipmunks

      July 29th-31st  Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

      Arrive early, limited seating.  Films begin at 10:00 am.  Kiddie drinks and popcorn are $1.00

      Christopher Bush
      York County Dads
      (803) 328-0949
      http://www.geocities.com/yorkcountydads/