YCD Friday

  • York County Dads
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
      York County Dads will be at Manchester Meadows this Friday in Rock Hill at 11:00 am.  I was sick last Friday with an ear/sinus infection but I am on the mend.

      Christopher Bush
      York County Dads
      (803) 328-0949
      http://www.geocities.com/yorkcountydads/

    • York County Dads
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 30, 2009
        York County Dads will be at Manchester Meadows this Friday (July 3rd) at 9:30 am.   We hope to see you then.

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
          Chris, sorry we can't make it. Joyce is off and we had plans.
          Have fun

          --- In yorkcountydads@yahoogroups.com, York County Dads <yorkcountydads@...> wrote:

          > York County Dads will be at Manchester Meadows this Friday (July 3rd) at 9:30 am.   We hope to see you then.
          >

          > York County Dads
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yorkcountydads/

        • York County Dads
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
            No problem, enjoy the weekend.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6, 2009
              York County Dads will be at Harris St. Park this Friday at 10:00 am.  We hope to see you soon!

            • York County Dads
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 21, 2009
                York County Dads will be at Manchester Meadows this Friday at 10:00 am.  Hope to see you then!

              • York County Dads
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009

                  York County Dads will be at Manchester Meadows this Friday at 9:30 in Rock Hill.  Hope to see you soon.