York County Dads Tomorrow

  • York County Dads
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      York County Dads will be at Manchester Meadows tomorrow at 11:00 am.  It should be a sunny 60 degrees by then, 65 degrees by noon.  Manchester Meadows is at 337 E. Mt. Gallant Rd.  We hope to see you then!

      Christopher Bush
      York County Dads
      (803) 328-0949
      http://www.geocities.com/yorkcountydads/

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • York County Dads
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
        York County Dads will be at Monkey Joe's Pineville this Thursday (11/608)  at 10:00 am.  We hope to see you then!