Free Yoga videos in your inbox, brought to you by yogaclass.com.
Remember, use at your own risk! If you hurt yourself, you are not doing yoga!
It's always best to not eat anything for at least 2 hours before doing yoga. At least half an hour for liquids. Loosen your clothing, or wear loose clothes. Use a clean towel or mat for exercises done lying down. Bare feet strongly recommended for standing exercises. Consult your doctor if you have any serious conditions for which physical activity is restricted or contraindicated.
That said, Yoga is perhaps the safest, fastest, most effective, least expensive, and easiest way to improve your health!
- Jul 30, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.