Re: Intermittent and erroneous IP-based blocks

  • postmaster.team
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2009
      Hello,

      Today, this problem reappeared briefly, though to a much-lesser extent than before. But still, it impacted legitimate senders. There were only a couple of hosts affected, and we promptly fixed them.

      We're confident that these erroneous blocks are no longer happening across the board. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

      Regards,

      The Yahoo! Mail Postmaster Team