Yahoo! Mail's Complaint Feedback Loop is now live

  • postmaster.team
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      Hello all,

      We are excited to let you know that our Complaint Feedback Loop (CFL) program is now
      out of the beta phase, and has been officially re-launched to the general public today.
      This should be great news to commercial senders who want immediate feedback from our
      users regarding their mailings.

      Senders may sign up for the CFL at http://feedbackloop.yahoo.net, a site which we
      launched in collaboration with our friends at Return Path. The program is open to bulk
      mail senders who are signing their outbound mail with DomainKeys and/or DKIM. (ISPs do
      have the option for an IP-based feedback loop.) Please see our Postmaster Help pages at
      http://postmaster.yahoo.com for more information about the program.

      In addition, you can read more about the CFL and our other anti-spam efforts at the blog
      post below by our anti-spam czar, Mark:

      http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2009/01/yahoo-mail-beefs-up-its-anti-spam-
      support/

      Thank you,

      The Yahoo! Mail Postmaster team

      P.S. Please do NOT reply to this post. For any questions you may have, please visit
      http://postmaster.yahoo.com and click on the "Contact Us" tab for assistance.