3Postmaster Tickets

  • pingcarlo
    May 6, 2008
      Hello all,

      During the past few months, we have received a consistently high
      volume of incoming tickets sent to our Postmaster team
      (http://postmaster.yahoo.com), and
      have had delays in responding to them in a timely manner. The team has
      been working very hard to respond to all inquiries coming in, and I'm
      glad to let you all know that they are now able to respond to all new
      tickets within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.

      We greatly appreciate everyone's patience while we were experiencing a
      backlog and look forward to providing you with efficient Postmaster
      support for all your delivery concerns to Yahoo! Mail.

      Best regards,

      Carlo
      Yahoo! Mail