19Re: Experiencing MTA Connectivity Issues Today

  • postmaster.team
    Jan 27, 2010
      Sorry for the late update, but as I'm sure most of the senders have noticed, we're again experiencing low connectivity on our MTAs, starting very early this morning.

      We're working hard to restore the connectivity to normal levels, and I'll post an update as soon as I have some good news.

      Best regards,

      Carlo
      Yahoo! Mail

      --- In ymailadmin@yahoogroups.com, ymailadmin-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Our MTAs' connectivity levels are stable and back to normal, folks. Thanks for hanging in there.
      >

      > Best regards,
      >
      > Carlo
      > Yahoo! Mail
      >
      > --- In ymailadmin@yahoogroups.com, ymailadmin-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > >
      > > If you're seeing some queuing in your outbounds today when sending to Y! users, we're currently experiencing low connectivity across our MTAs, which started this morning. We're working to get things back to normal.
      > >
      > > The SMTP error message being generated by the issue should be:
      > >
      > > "420 Resources unavailable temporarily. Please try later <insert Y! MTA hostname>"
      > >

      > > Our apologies for the inconvenience.
      > >

      > > Best regards,
      > >
      > > Carlo
      > > Yahoo! Mail