16Re: Seeing lower feedback loop reports?

  • postmaster.team
    Jul 23, 2009
      Here's the latest on this issue ...

      Good news: We've fixed the problem at around noon (PDT) today and feedback reports are going out at a 100% rate now.

      Bad news: The feedback reports that weren't successfully sent during the period this problem was in effect cannot be resent.

      Our apologies for the inconvenience.

      Regards,

      The Yahoo! Mail Postmaster Team

      --- In ymailadmin@yahoogroups.com, "postmaster.team" <postmaster.team@...> wrote:

      > Hello, For those enrolled in our Complaint Feedback Loop
      > <http://feedbackloop.yahoo.net> program, we have an ongoing issue,
      > which started late yesterday, in sending out the feedback reports. If
      > you're seeing a lower-than-usual stream of user complaints of late, this
      > is likely the reason.
      > We're continuing to investigate the problem and will keep the list
      > updated of any progress. Stay tuned.
      > Regards,
      > The Yahoo! Mail Postmaster Team

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic