12Intermittent and erroneous IP-based blocks

  • postmaster.team
    May 27, 2009
      Hello,

      We have received reports that some senders are seeing intermittent IP blocks when sending to Yahoo! Mail, with the SMTP error message from us citing that the block was due to a Spamhaus listing -- e.g., "553 5.7.1 [BL21] Connections not accepted from IP addresses on Spamhaus PBL." (See our full list of SMTP error messages at http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/ .)

      If your IPs are currently not listed on any Spamhaus blocklist but you are seeing this error, please be assured that we are looking into the matter. We shall post an update once we have resolved the issue.

      Thank you for your patience.

      Regards,

      The Yahoo! Mail Postmaster Team
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic