Fwd: [NYCShuls] Jobs Posted April 30

  • Scott Moskowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Barbara Sommer <sommer_1_98@...>
      Date: Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:26 PM
      Subject: [NYCShuls] Jobs Posted April 30

      Web Project Manager, NJ (near NY)

      Salary: to 125K DOE

      Privately owned rapidly growing firm with multiple subsidiaries (including residential and commercial real estate along with other services) is seeking a Web Project Manager for their NJ office. Join a creative, collaborative, close-knit team and apply creative thinking and problem solving to make a true impact on our business. We are focused on customer ROI and results while maintaining work/life balance for all employees.

      The Web Project Manager will play an important role in the further growth of our diverse customer base by:-

      • · Developing internet marketing strategies for all our core businesses through management and support of vendors with PPC campaigns, SE Optimization and Google Analytics
      • · Overseeing numerous web site projects from discovery through launch and ongoing maintenance to ensure quick implementation coupled with a great web user experience
      • · Assisting in the Implementation of web content management systems in order to effectively power multiple sites more efficiently
      • · Working closely with IT on implementation and with finance, marketing and sales to ensure optimal lead generation and sales processes
      • · Serving as the primary contact between the marketing team and the business units to define, document and implement web requirements

      Requirements:

      The ideal candidate:-

      • · Has a minimum 4-5 years related experience
      • · Successfully managed large-scale web development projects
      • · Has a strong working knowledge of content management systems,
      • · Possesses an overall understanding of site navigation, structure, metadata, page naming/URLs, overall data structure, Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, analysis, lead development, writing marketing requirement documents, design, content development
      • · Is an excellent communicator (written & verbal) with excellent attention to detail and experience working directly with cross-functional group including project team, IT developers and C-level executives
      seisenberg93@... please send reumes to..... you must put Steve/Debbie in subject line. if not I can t help u. ty

      To share w/ your techie friends in Israel: http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/04/apple-inc-aapl-prepares-to-hire-big-in-israel/
      http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/04/apple-inc-aapl-prepares-to-hire-big-in-israel/
      Apple Inc. (AAPL) Prepares To Hire Big In Israel
      Apple is reportedly looking to hire techies in Israel, and anyone with a resume should dust it out.
      To see your Wall or to write on Jeff's Wall, follow the link below:
      http://www.facebook.com/n/?seisenberg%2Fposts%2F318830551519989&mid=608de5eG1ddabf6bG937de08G3a&bcode=DnFrIHb1&n_m=eisenbergsteve%40hotmail.com
      Thanks,
      The Facebook Team

      washington heights pre school looking for a teachers assistant to take over in the kindergarten. position available early may until june 21. hours 12:15-3:15 please contact rachey at racheyberkowitz@...

      The Rabbinical Council of America (RCA), one of the largest Orthodox Jewish rabbinical organizations in the world, seeks a full time, temporary Executive Assistant to work in close coordination with senior RCA staff for about three months, while current employee is on maternity leave.
      Responsibilities include
      • providing general office support functions in an efficient, warm, and courteous fashion.
      • providing administrative support in the areas of communications with RCA members, database work, publications, and various support services for RCA committees.
      The successful candidate will
      • have a pleasant, confident demeanor when interacting with rabbis, professionals and the general public.
      • be detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task, troubleshoot and solve problems independently in a small office setting.
      • demonstrate superior English writing and editing skills, as well as broad and flexible computer software skills.
      The office is located at 305 7th Avenue, in Manhattan. Start date: June 25th

      AXA Equitable has posted the following positions that match your areas
      > of interest. To apply for these positions, please visit:
      >
      > http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clients/axa/publicjobs
      > Technology Associate - MM15393
      >
      > Just don’t have a career.
      > Shape it… and Enjoy it.
      > AXA Equitable is a global leader in the financial protection industry,
      > committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and
      > inclusive environment. Providing solutions that allow our clients to
      > accumulate and secure the financial resources they’ll look to depend
      > on throughout the various stages of their lives is what we do best.
      > It’s a tough commitment, and we need your perspective, candor,
      > insight... (click here for more details) If the link is inactive,copy
      > and paste the URL below into your browser:
      > http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clients/axa/publicjobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&job_id=15393
      > This search result was generated on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 7:03:59 PM EDT
      > Sincerely,
      > AXA Equitable Human Resource Department
      > Phone: n/a
      > Fax: n/a
      > http://www.axaonline.com
      >
      > ABOUT THIS EMAIL
      >
      > This message was sent to you because you are registered as a candidate
      > of AXA Equitable and you indicated you wish to receive emails when new
      > jobs are posted.
      >
      > To Unsubscribe
      >
      > Please visit http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clients/axa/publicjobs
      > and login using your email address as your username and your chosen
      > password as your password if you would no longer like to receive these
      > mailings. You will be able to select the option to unsubscribe in your
      > profile.

      Marketing Coordinator

      Well established company seeking a capable, experienced, highly motivated Marketing Coordinator/ Graphic Designer for midtown division.

      Duties:

      ·         Developing and reviewing marketing content

      ·         Developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns

      ·         Researching key target markets

      ·         Present new marketing opportunities and initiatives

      ·         Executing direct marketing campaigns including physical mailings, email blasts, web brochures/collateral and newsletters

      ·         Coordinating with graphic designers/copywriters to produce marketing material

      Requirements:

      ·         2 years working experience

      ·         Bachelor’s degree in marketing

      ·         Strong knowledge of design programs including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) required

      ·         Graphic design a plus

      ·         Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft office

      ·         Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and solve problems quickly

      Flexibility and ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities

      Ezi Rapaport

      Director of Global Trading

      RAPAPORT
      T: +1-212-354-9100
      F: +1-212-840-0243

      M: +1-917-267-7729
      Web:
      www.diamonds.net
      Email: ezi.rapaport@...

      Job Seeker:

      have a diverse background in information technology. The initial part of my career was spent learning the nut and bolts of technology. As a network administrator for nearly a decade at one of New Jersey’s largest real estate firms, I supported over 300 staff members across multiple states. I was responsible for the breadth of the IT infrastructure, from servers and desktops, to messaging and telecommunications.
      After mastering the infrastructure, the last few years of my professional career have been around integrating technology goals into business needs. One of my key strengths is my deep understanding of both technical and business requirements.
      Currently I am an IT project and strategic account manager for one of the largest and fastest growing school-based Medicaid billing agents in the country, currently serving hundreds of school districts and local education agencies nationwide.
      I bring a lot to the table and would appreciate any introduction you can facilitate to enable me to progress in my career.
      Talk soon
      Joseph Strickman

      Currently, we are retained for a Vice President of Capital Markets search that we thought you might know candidates and/or sources for.

      Brief Description:
      · Our client is a FL group that is starting a distressed real estate fund (around $150M).
      · 10-15 years of capital markets experience with real estate funds
      · Connections with family office, private investors and endowments are required.
      · Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
      · Relocation is not required.
      · Highly competitive salary with fund participation and profit sharing.

      We welcome your thoughts on anyone that could qualify, or someone that might know potential candidates, or particular companies you feel could be good sources for the required talent.

      Don’t feel that you have to know everything about a person's level of interest or background to refer him or her to us. To identify the best fit for a position, we often need to speak with a significant number of industry professionals.

      We appreciate your help. If there is any way we can reciprocate, please do not hesitate to contact us.

      Regards,
      -SH

      Scott R. Huey
      Vice President