Fwd: [ExecutiveBistro] Robert Half: Internal Audit Director - NY

  • Scott Moskowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Jayne Wells <psgwcmail@...>
      Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:49:48 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [ExecutiveBistro] Robert Half: Internal Audit Director - NY
      To: yahoogroups 1_PSGMorris <psgmorris@yahoogroups.com>, yahoogroups
      1-ExecutiveBistro <ExecutiveBistro@yahoogroups.com>

      From:Turnbull, Ben (02940) [mailto:ben.turnbull@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:06 AM
      To: Candace Krulan
      Subject: Robert Half - Networking

      Hi Candace,

      I came across your information via LinkedIn today.

      I wanted to see if you may know anyone looking for employment
      opportunities as I am working on a position in New York right now for
      an Internal Audit Director.

      Please feel free to pass along my contact information to anyone you
      may know seeking employment opportunities, and let me know if we can
      assist your team at all.

      Sincerely,

      Ben Turnbull
      Robert Half International