Position Available

  • Scott Moskowitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2009
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: sara <sabavsavta@...>
      Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:12:54 -0500
      Subject: Fwd: FTS Email: Position Available
      To: Scott Moskowitz <moskowitzscott@...>

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Lauren Friedman <Laur401@...>
      Date: Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:38 AM
      Subject: FTS Email: Position Available
      To: fivetownsshuls@yahoogroups.com

      Aquatics Director for local summer program

      Certifications required:
      LGT
      CPR-Pro
      WSI

      *Please call 516.791.8200 x120
      Please do not respond to this e-mail.*

      --
      "A sane country does not give its capital to its enemies." [Netanyahu]

      When you turn up your heat; think of the needy in Israel

      WWW.WarmTheNeedy.Org

      tax deductible receipts promptly provided
      Ohr Meir & Bracha
      Terror Victims Support Center

      Website: terror-victims.org.il

      All donations are US tax deductible - Tax ID 20 0082699
      Registered Israeli Nonprofit Organization: 58 0376 788
      Save an unborn baby in Israel
      www.friendsofefrat.org

      --
      Sent from my mobile device
    • Scott Moskowitz
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2009
        Date: Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM
        Subject: [TeaneckShuls] Position Available
        To: teaneckshuls@yahoogroups.com, frumnetwork@yahoogroups.com,
        jewishbusinessgroup@yahoogroups.com, fairlawnshuls@yahoogroups.com,
        joseph_jobs@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: hr@...

        Were you recently downsized from your job or are you looking to get into the
        market now for the first time?

        Are you looking for a position that allows you the flexibility to make your
        own hours and have no set cap on how much you can possibly make?

        If so, please contact me as soon as possible at hr@... along
        with a copy of your resume so that we can figure out the next steps
        together.

        Positions are available throughout the United States and are for immediate
        filling.

        Please note - only those candidates who are a good fit for our company will
        be contacted.

        Best regards,
        Joseph Glass

        Joseph Glass | President, Credit Cards, NJ
        T: 201.645.0132 | F: 201.490.5451 | e: <mailto:joseph@...>
        joseph@... | w: www.creditcardsnj.com
        <http://www.creditcardsnj.com/>
        Your Smart Choice for Merchant ServicesT: If you're paying more than 1.9% on
        your credit card processing fees, we need to talk!

        _____

        Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
        please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
        it from your computer. Thank you.