TREKKING PROGRAAME JULY - AUGUST 2008

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Dear friends
      1 Trek at Kunti Betta and visit to Tonnur lake and Melukote
      We have pleasure in announcing one day trek at Kunti Betta
      cum visit to famous Melukote Cheluvanarayanaswamy temple and Tonnur
      lake on 27 th july 2008. leaving Bangalore on 27th morning at 6.15 am from Shantala silk house building majestic Bangalore and return back to Bangalore in the evening around 9.00pm one can view the panoramic view of countryside from the hilltop of Kuntibetta with vast vistas of greenery.the cost for this programme is rs500/which includes travell by tempo traveller,simple veg food, entry fees and guide charges and other misc expenses. picking and dropping is from majestic bus stand to majestic bus stand only.
      2 Trek at Thimmalapura forest/Siddarabetta Caves/Mydanahalli
      black buck sanctuary.
      We have pleasure in announcing that Yhai Madhugiri unit is
      organising 3 days state level trekking cum caves exploration
      programme between 22/08/08 and 24/08/08 friday to sunday which
      includes visit to Mydanahalli black buck sanctuary. the cost for this 3 days programme is rs950/ for yhai members and rs1050/ for non
      members. all the details of this programme may be obtained from
      state youth hostel office phone no 080 22350906 - contact person sri Sreerangaiah between 2pm and 7pm and yhai Madhugiri units contact nos 09480453480 or 09448126761.
      Note:This is for the kind information for all our group members and our regular participants that there will not be any trekking programme between 05/07/2008 and 23/07/08 as we will proceed to joshimath (UTTARANCHAL) for 15 days trek covering Valley of flowers to Tapovan
      for any details please contact mobile no 09480453480/0944812671
      with regards
      ORGANISERS