TREKKING PROGRAMME - JUNE 2008

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      Dear friends
      We have pleasure in announcing the following weekend trekking
      programmes during june 2008.

      1 Solagere Forest Trek 1 day 22/06/2008 sunday.

      2 Kodachadri Monsoon Trek 2 days 28/06/2008 and 29/06/2008
      saturday and sunday

      Please note that all the details of the above trekking programmes
      will be informed separately. for details of the above programmes may
      also be obtained from the organisers contact nos 09480453480 or
      09448126761.

      with regards
      ORGANISERS