CLOSURE OF REGISTRATION TO VOF........TAPOVAN TREK

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2008
      Dear friends
      We wish to inform all our friends that booking/registration to
      VOF/HEMAKUND/SATOPANT/GANGOTRI/GAUMUKH/TAPOVAN TREK is closed. booking
      of onward as well as return train journey with confirmed tickets for
      all the registered participants is over.details of the programme will
      be informed to all the registered participants. for any information in
      this regard may be obtained from contact no 09480453480.
      with regards
      ORGANISERS