KODACHADRI TREKKING PROGRAMME 23.24 AND 25TH MAY 2008

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Dear friends
      Our Shimogga yhai unit has organised state level malnad
      Kodachadri peak trekking programme on 23rd,24th and 25th may
      2008.the cost for this programme from the base camp at
      Ramachandrapura mutt near Hosanagar is as follws:
      for below 15 years rs500/- for yhai members
      rs550/= for non members
      for above 15 years rs600/-for yhai members
      rs700/=for non members
      participants are requested to report at Ramachandrapura mutt base camp
      on23rd may between 2pm and 4pm. further please note that participants
      have to bear their own cost from their place to Ramachandrapura mutt
      and return to their native place from the base camp.
      interested participants may contact for further details in this
      regard to shimogga unit org.secretary mr harish pandit mob no9886422078
      or you may contact mr.Satish of Sagar yhai unit secretary mob no
      9448238695. or yhai state office Bangalore phone no 080=22350906
      contact person :Sreerangaiah,manager. or yhai members weekend
      group's nos 09480453480/9448126761.contact person- Chaarana.