TREKKING PROGRAMME AT ULAVI FROM 01/05/2008 TO 03/05/2008

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 8:22 AM
      Dear friends
      We have pleasure in announcing the following trekking cum caves
      exploration programme for 3 days at Ulavi (65km from Dandeli) from
      01/05/08 to 03/05/2008 as per the details furnished as under.

      1 01/05/08 to 03/05/08 3 days (thursday,friday and saturday). 2 days
      trekking cum caves exploration at Ulavi covering Shivapura. the trek
      route and caves are in the dense evergreen forests of westren ghats
      with beautiful views. Crystal clear river Kaneri runs along the
      entire stretch of trek route upto our target Mahamane cave and
      provides memorable experience. the natural caves of Ulavi like
      Aakala gavi and others provides trekkers thrilling experience. we
      will visit Syntheri rock also during these 2 days. 3rd day we will
      visit Sathodi water falls which is popularly called as Nayaagara
      falls of Uttarakannada. the cost for this 3 days programme is
      rs2550/per person which includes travell by tempo traveller/ simple veg food/sharing-dormitory accomodation or any type of sharing
      accomodation available at Shivapura (hamlet of 10 to 12 houses)
      which is situated in the midst of dense forest clubbed with arecanut
      gardens provides night stay under the lap of nature/trekking and
      guide charges/and or other misc charges. leaving Bangalore on
      30/04/2008 wednesday at 7.30pm from Shantala silk house gate
      majestic Bangalore and arrival am 04/05/08 sunday around 5.30am.
      picking and dropping is from shantala silk house gate majestic
      Bangalore to majestic Bangalore only.
      Interested participants are requested to register their names by
      paying cash of rs2550/ one week before the commencement of the
      programme. confirmation of seats will be made by receiving full cash
      payment. Participants are requested to note that rafting will be
      arranged at Kali river with an additional cost of rs1000/ per person
      which is optional. interested participants who wish to participate
      in the rafting at Kali river are requested to pay rs.3550/ (trekking
      plus rafting charges). amt once paid will not be refunded and also
      not adjusted to any other programme if participants fail to report
      for the programme before commencing the journey time as mentioned
      above.
      the registered participants are requested to bring sleeping bag
      or mat cum bedspread/ 2 litre water bottle/torch/ personal
      medicines/wear good shoes/2 pairs of extra clothe and other personal
      items required by the participants. participants are requested to
      note that only minimum basic facilities are available at Shivapura
      and hence all are requested to cooperate for the success of the
      programme. smoking and use of alchohol is not allowed during the
      programme period. participants are requested NOT to bring costly
      items and all are requested to take care of their personal items on
      their own. for further clarifications and registration please
      contact the mobile nos 09480453480 or 09448126761 or email to their
      mail id. contact person: Chaarana.
      with regards
      ORGANISERS