WEEKEND TREK FROM 01/05/08 TO 04/05/2008

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2008
      Dear friends
      We have pleasure in announcing the weekend trekking
      programme for 4 days from 01/05/2008 to 04/05/2008 (thursday
      to sunday).the 4 days programme includes activities like
      trekking and caves exploration at Ulavi to Shivapura
      covering Mahamane cave and river rafting in Kali river at Dandeli. the trekking terrain and caves are situated in the dense and evergreen forest area of westren ghats.the crystal clear running of Kaneri river alongwith the trek route adds more fun and adventure. 1 day trek cum visit to Sathoddi water falls popularly called as mini Nayaagara of Uttarakannada dist.Apart from this we have planned white water rafting on last day. we may add some more activities along with this programme which will be informed alongwith other details. as no of days involved are 4 days, the cost for this trekking programme plus rafting charges will be informed in a day or two. leaving Bangalore on 30/04/08 @6.30pm and return back to Bangalore on 05/05/08 morning around 6.00am. for further details and clarifications cum registration interested participants may contact mobile nos 09480453480/09448126761.
      with regards
      organisers