TREKKING AT VALLEY OF FLOWERS/HEMAKUND/SATOPANT-JULY2008

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      Dear friends
      We wish to inform you that the date of departure from
      Bangalore to valley of flowers is fixed as on 05/07/2008
      saturday and interested persons who wish to join to this trekking
      programme may contact mob 09480453480 for further details. the trek
      duration of this programme will be 12 to 14 days. those who wish to
      travell by train have to start on 05/07/08 sat by karnataka express to
      New Delhi and those who wish to travell by flight( to save the leave )
      are requested to book flight tickets as on 07/07/08 and join us at New
      Delhi.those who wish to travell by train ,please contact mob
      09480453480 for booking tickets together for all. the cost for this
      programme will be rs10500/per person which includes sleeper class
      train charge/bus fair/simple veg food/sharing dormitory or room
      accomodation/trekking and guide charges. this cost does not include
      personal porters/horse ride/pony charges. for further details
      interested persons may contact the above mobile no.
      with regards
      ORGANISERS