BEACH TREK AT BEKAL FORT AND TREK AT KODEKALLU/BAREKALLU 1/2MAR08

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Dear friends
      We have pleasure in announcing 2 days trekking programme on 1st and
      2nd march 2008 - 1 day beach trek at Bekal fort near kasargod on
      01/03/2008 saturday and 1 day trek at kodekallu/Barekallu on
      02/03/08 sunday.the details of the programme including the cost per
      person will be announced within 2 days. interested persons may contact
      mobile no 09480453480 for further details. this is an advance
      information.
      with regards
      ORGANISERS