SILENT VALLEY TREK on 02/0208 AND 03/02/08

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      Dear friends
      Thank you very much for your very good response to Silent
      Valley trekking programme. This is for your kind information that
      booking / registration to Silent Valley trek is closed. Since we have
      obtained permission for only 17 persons, all the 17 slots are filled.
      once again we are thanking you for all your support.
      booking/registration is now going on for Wayanad trek on 12/01/2008
      and 13/01/2008 2 days and also trek from Castle rock to Doodh sagar
      water falls on 26/01/08 and 27/01/08 2 days. further we regret for
      the cancellation of 1 day trek to Kunti betta on 06/01/08 due to
      unavoidable circumstances.
      with regards for any information please contact the follwing
      organisers mobile nos. 09480453480/09448126761