TREKKING PROGRAMME AT SILENT VALLEY NATIONAL PARK

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      Dear friends
      we have pleasure in annoUncing the trekking programme at
      SILENT VALLEY NATIONAL PARK (KERALA).
      1 02/02/2008 and 03/02/2008 sat and sunday 2 days trek at
      SILENT VALLEY NATIONAL PARK (KERALA)
      permission is obtained from the forest authorities over phone
      for 2 days trek in the Silent Valley for 12 to 14 members. the details
      will be announced once official communcations is received.
      details may be obtained fom the organisers contact no 09480453480
      or 09448126761 contact person: Chaarana
      wth regards
      OGANISERS