2 DAYS TREK AT TALACAUVERY WILDLIFE SANCTUARY ON 31/05 & 01/06/2014

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2014

      Dear friends
              We  have arranged 2 days trek at Talacauvery wildlife sanctuary  on 31st and 01st june 2014. we will leave Bangalore on 30th  friday at 10 pm and return back to Bangalore either on 31st may night or early morning before  4 am on 01st june 2014

      Nature of trek is moderate to tough.
      Cost rs2300/ per person.

      The cost includes travel cost (travel by non ac tempo traveler/qualis/ tavera/ksrtc bus-depend on number of participants),simple south Indian vegetarian food,sharing anti poaching camp/guards rest house , forest entry fee/trekking/ guide charges and any other misc expenses related to the above mentioned  program. participants are requested to bring 2 litres water bottle,torch with extra batteries,extra pair of cloth,personal medicines and toiletry,light bed spread/sleeping bag, energy drinks/chocklates/ toffees,and any other items required by them individually.
      please note that smoking and use of alcohol is not permitted/allowed during the trekking program. Trek route will be decided by the forest dept guides/guards/ appropriate permitting authorities. in this regard final decision will be taken by the organisers taking into account safety and interest of the participants. further , pick up and drop is from majestic bus stand Bangalore to majestic bus stand Bangalore only(in case of participants from Bangalore). participants have to make their own arrangements to reach their houses on reaching back to Bangalore(in case of all the participants) .please note that amt once paid will not be refunded either part or full or adjusted to other program if participants fail to report/leave the group during the middle of the program. Amount paid will be refunded only if the entire program is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
           For registration and any clarifications , interested friends may contact mob 9480453480.
      with regards
      Organisers
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP