2 DAYS NATURE WALK/TREK CUM VISIT TO MANJARABAD FORT ON 05/06 APRIL 2014

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2014
       NATURE WALK AND TREKKING PROGRAM AT KALLAHALLI ESTATE/VISIT TO MANJARABAD FORT
      (SAKALESHPUR TALUK)
      Dear friends ,
              We have arranged 2 days Nature Walk / Trek and visit to Manjarabad Fort
      on 05/04/2014 and 06/04/2014 sat and sunday  (2 days)
      Departure  on 05/04/2014 saturday morning @7 am from Mysore / Bangalore
      Return on 06th April evening around 10.30pm at Mysore/Bangalore
      Activities  include short trek on the hills and visit to water falls ,bird watching / nature walk through coffee estates,and visit to Manjarabad Fort, etc...
      Nature of trek easy to moderate
      cost Rs1700/ per person
      age group:above 8 years
      food: simple vegetarian food will be provided on both the days ie..on saturday and sunday. things to bring :water bottle,torch with extra batteries,sleeping bag
      or mat cum bedspread,personal medicines and toiletry,
      extra pair of cloth and any other items required by them individually. PLEASE NOTE THAT ORGANISERS WILL NOT PROVIDE MINERAL WATER,COOL DRINKS/MILK SHAKES/ICE CREAMS ETC..
      mode of transport: non ac tempo traveller/tavera/qualis/ksrtc bus
      depend on number of participants.
         For further details and registration, please contact mob no 8453830686 and or 9480453480.
      Regards
      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP