ONE DAY TREK AT CHELAVARA WATER FALLS ON 09/02/2014

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2014
      Dear friends

            We have arranged one day visit cum trek  at Chelavara water falls on sunday 9th february 2014. we will leave  Bangalore on  saturday 8th feb 2014  and return back on sunday 10th around 12 pm or early morning around 5 am on monday 10th feb 2014.
              The cost for this program is rs1200/pp. the cost includes travell cost( travell either by ksrtc bus or hired tt/tavera(  depend on the number of participants),  simple veg break fast,pack lunch and evening simple veg south indian dinner, trekking and guide charges,and other misc charges.. friends who will join to this program are requested to carry water bottle, torch with extra batteries,one pair of extra cloth,wear good trekking shoes,personal toiletry and medicines, toffies/energy drinks,and or any other items required by them individually.
            The nature of trek is easy to moderate. for any other details , interested friends may contact mob 9480453480.
      with regards

      Organisers

      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP.