  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2014
      Dear  friends ,

               We have arranged 2 days visit with easy trek Pulicat Lake and Point Calimere on 11th and 12th january 2014( saturday and sunday). we will leave Bangalore on 10th friday evening around 10 pm from Shantala silk house bldg gate majestic Bangalore and return back on 13 th jan monday morning around 5am. The nature of trek is easy.

              Please note that both Pulicat lake and Point Calimere are birding places  with migratory birds during dec- jan season.Infact Point Calimere is a bird sanctuary with migratory birds.  Pulicat lake is near Chennai and Point Calimere is close to Nagapattinam in Tamilnadu. Point Calimere is coming under Vedaranya reserve forest.  We have arranged forest department dormitory accomodation at Flemingo House situated at Ponnari Illam with only basic facilities. we will stay at this dormitory on 11th saturday night.
               The cost for this 2 days program is fixed at rs 3500/ per person taking into a/c transport cost involving travelling from Chennai, then to Pulicat lake and from there to Point Calimere and back to Bangalore ( mode of travel like TT,tavera/qualis/ by public bus depends on number of participants joining the program) , tamil nadu state rto entry permit,highway toll cost,forest entry fee,trekking/guide charges,dormitory accomodation charges,simple south Indian vegetarian food available at the place of our stay and enroute to our target locations,  further please note that cost of mineral water /cool drinks/ice creams/milkshakes/horlicks/bournvita etc... will be paid by the concerned participant only if taken at the time of breakfast/lunch/dinner provided by the organisers. uniform and common food will be provided to all during the program period. further , routes of nature walk/place may be modifide depends on he instruction/advice of the forest dept or their guides. in this regard final decision rests with the organisers taking into a/c safety and interest of the participant.  participants are joining to this program on their own and organising persons/group  are not responsible for any incident/accident/liabilities arising due to unforseen happenings and or any other untoward incident happens during the program beyond their knowledge.
             Participating friends who will join to this program are requested to bring water bottle, sleeping bag or mat cum bed spread,extra pair of cloth,torch with extra batteries,personal medicines and toiletry,chocklates/toffies and any other items required individually.  please note that smoking and use of alcohol is not permitted during the program period.  picking and drop is from majestic Bangalore to majestic Bangalore only. participating friends are requested to arrange on their own any mode of transport to reach their house after reaching back majestic Bangalore. please confirm your participation before wednesday 8th jan 2014.

              For any information and registration for this program, please contact mob 9480453480.

      with regards