MODIFICATION IN THE COST OF BHUTAN SIGHT SEEING PROGRAM

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2013
      Dear friends,

                Please note that the tentative budget cost for  Bhutan sight seeing is rescheduled as rs25000/ per person from NJP / Siliguri back to Siliguri / NJP  and not rs15000/ as mentioned earlier. Earlier in our message we  have mentioned the budget cost as rs15000/ without taking into prices as on the date. we regret for the error  happened  at our end.
                Hence,  kindly  note that the cost per person is fixed as rs25000/ and not rs15000/per person . this cost does not include travel and other costs from Bangalore to NJP / Siliguri and back to Bangalore from Siliguri / NJP which will be paid by the  participants only.  this is for your kind information.FURTHER PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY MODIFICATION IN THE A PLACE OF VISIT/ROUTE WITHIN BHUTAN OTHER TAHN THE PLACES AS METIONED IN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE  AND OR IF NUMBER OF DAYS OF STAY EXCEEDS , DIFFERENTIAL COST IF ANY SHALL  BE PAID BY THE PARTICIPATING FRIENDS ONLY.This is for your kind information. We once again regret for the inconvenience caused.

       with regards

       Organisers

       YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP