ONE DAY TREK AT SOLIGERE/BHEEMESHWARI ON SAT 05/10/ 2013

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013
      Dear friends
      We have arranged one day monsoon trek at SOLIGERE-BHEEMESHWARI on saturday 5th october 2013. the nature of trek is moderate.please note that there may be rain during the trekking period, and hence participating friends are expected to trek along with the rain in case if it rains. the trekking trail is free from leeches.
      The cost of this one day program is rs1000/per person. the cost includes cost of travel by either tata sumo/qualis/tempo traveller(depend on number of participants), simple south Indian vegetarian break fast and pack lunch, evening coffee/tea,forest entry fee,trekking and guide charges payable to forest dept and or any other misc charges. picking and dropping is from shanthala silk house bldg gate (near cottonpet cross signal) majestic bus stand Bangalore and to shanthala silk house bldg gate majestic Bangalore.participants have to make their own arrangements to reach their homes after reaching majestic bus stand Bangalore. we will leave Bangalore
      @6.30 am morning on saturday 5th october  2013 and return back on the same day around 8.30pm.
      Participating friends are requested to bring 2 litres water
      bottle,torch,lunch box,rain coat or umbrella or plastic sheet,personal
      medicines,energy drinks(left to individuals choice),energy
      chocklates/toffees,one pair of extra cloth, wear good trekking shoes and any other item required by them individually. participating friends are requested to note that smoking and use of alcohol is not permitted during the trekking program.
      For registration and any other clarifications , please contact mobile no 9480453480.

      with regards

      ORGANISERS
      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP