2 DAYS TREK AT WAYANAD (KERALA) ON 28 & 29 SEP 2013

  • dcsekhar_yhai
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013
      WAYANAD TREK (KERALA) 2 DAYS 28/09/2013 & 29/09/2013

      Dear friends , we have arranged 2 days trek at Waynad covering one day trek at Chambra peak and one day trek/visit to Meenamutty water falls on 28/09/2013 and 29/09/2013..
      We will leave Bangalore on  friday 27th sept  2013 around 11.30 pm and return back on sunday 29th sept  2013 around 10.30 pm or reach Bangalore on monday 30th around 4.30 am. the cost for this 2 days program is rs 2700/ per person . the cost includes travel cost (travel by tempo traveler),highway toll charges,inter-state rto charges,trekking and guide charges,sharing dormitory/room accomodation,simple veg food on saturday and sunday,forest entry fee and entry fee at Meenamutty water falls excluding entry fee at Edakal caves( if time permits only we will visit Edakal cave). the nature of trek is moderate to difficult at Chambra peak and easy to moderate at Meenamutty water falls.

      Participating friends are requested to bring water bottle,torch with extra batteries,cap,umbrella or rain coat (if it rains on trekking day),extra pair of cloth,sleeping bag/ mat cum bed spread,  chocklates/energy drinks,your identity proof and any other items required individually. the departure point as well as dropping point is from Shantala silk house bldg gate/hotel mahaveer majestic Bangalore and to majestic Bangalore only. all the participating friends are requested to note that,they have to make their own arrangements to reach their house after reaching majestic Bangalore. smoking and use of alcohol is not permitted during the trekking program. the trek route or place of trek may be modifide or altered depend on the forest department permission and or as per the advice of their guides. in this regard final decision rests with the organisers taking into account safety and interest of the participants. amt paid once will not be refunded in case if any participant fails to report for the program and also leaves the group during the middle of the program. for any clarifications and registration,please contact mobile 9480453480.

      with regards

      ORGANISERS

      YHAI MEMBERS CHAARANA GROUP